Monday, September 7, 2009

Adam's 2009 Homecoming

Hello everyone! It's been way to long since I've posted anything on here, but since we will be continuously packing and moving over the next 6 months I will try to be much better at documenting our lives - last days in Cali :'( , road trip to San Antonio, new home in Mississippi, etc.

Since our life over the past two years has pretty much consisted of deployments after deployments, I feel it necessary to post Adam's last homecoming and our reunion (and hopefully the last for a few years!).


Adam's Homecoming 2009



-Adam flew the plane in, landed, and taxied
to the hundreds of waiting wives and kids-





-They start filing down the stairs.
Everyone seems to hold their breath until they actually see their husband-




-Finally I see him!-




-No words can describe how we feel in this picture...-





-...or this one-





-I usually cry like a baby, but this time I did pretty good with the tears-





-All smiles-





-So glad to have my Love back-





-Home: Adam and Emmit reuniting. Emmit had to sniff him out for a few minutes-





-And just like that, I lost my favorite furry cuddle buddy-



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Kim & Adam,
We hope you had a wonderful weekend in Napa, can't wait to get a review. Soon enough you'll be heading back to Texas, yah! It'll be nice having you both so close. We'll definately fly our plane down for a visit to the place we spent our first years of married life. Ahh memories........Auger Inn, Shrimp Paesano, Canyon Lake. Great times & places for you two to discover. Enjoy this next chapter. Love to you both! Mike & Debbie(Dad & Mom)

DAVE L said...

GREAT PICS AND WELCOME HOME ADAM...ENJOY THE WINE UP IN NAPA!!

CHEERS AND ALL MY BEST TO YOU AND KIM,

COUSIN DAVE